Thursday, March 12, 2009

Operating: Quilt 1

Heydo ho.

So I got involved in this quilting thing out of pure whim and now I've been sucked in. It's the most addicting thing ever. How is there a drug problem in this country? Don't people know they should just take up quilting? It'll cost you about the same amount of money, in the long run.

Here's the first one. This is just the basic quiltop; I haven't even added a border, let alone actually quilted anything.



I'm both proud and horrified. There are a couple of spots where the corners aren't neat but I don't want to pick it apart. But I think it looks pretty good for a beginner's sampler quilt (also note it's upside down, I didn't even notice)

Over and out~

2 comments:

  1. Wow its georgous, you shoud be proud its a wonderful first quilt.
    Remember its the mistakes that we learn the most from or so I'm often told:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a valiant first effort! I see Log Cabin in there, my favorite block to make. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete